Saturday, April 08, 2006

Remarkably painless

The week before Spring Break has proven to be one of the better weeks in a long time. On Tuesday my kids played "Who Wants to be a Nobel Laureate?" (Because the grand prize for the Nobel is a million dollars). They really got in to it. We didn't do monetary values as we built up, but instead did educational levels...it was funny to hear my kids yelling "Whatever, I don't need no Nobel Prize, I got my PhD and I'm makin' my 100 Gs." Ah, funny children.

Wednesday was super awesome because the 9th and 10th graders were on a field trip. Of the 10th graders who couldn't go, only 19 showed up at school. I kept them first and second period to watch CSI, and then didn't have to see them for the rest of the day. I went to the store to get soda, took a nap on my desk, and played around all day. Very relaxing.

Thursday was a test, which they didn't totally fail. Merp.

On Friday, Matt came with me to school to help me do dry ice bomb stuff with first period and other things dry-ice related with my other classes. It was super fun. The kids were relatively nice, and the dry ice bombs were a huge hit :-)

  Posted by Picasa

  Posted by Picasa

No comments: